Sunday, 16 April 2017

⊱✿⊰ ALICIA'S REVIEW ⊱✿⊰ Mercy (Sin City Outlaws #2) by M.N. Forgy

Mercy (Sin City Outlaws #2) by M.N. Forgy
TITLE: Mercy
SERIES: (Sin City Outlaws #2)
AUTHOR: by M.N. Forgy
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: April 4th, 2016
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I’m an outlaw. I don’t fall in love and I sure as fuck don't run... Until Jillian McAdams.
I fell for a law abiding Sheriff, breaking my vows to my own club, and turning her against her family of blue.
An outlaw and a sheriff, it can only end in one way… Mayhem.
Now we both have to pay the ultimate price for betraying our families.
I swore to kill my brother, his allegiance sworn to another club, if I ever saw him again. 
Yet here I am running to him in hopes to save Jillian’s life…
We both will have to rewrite the rules we know to stay alive.
Even if it means we lose everything we had in doing so…

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo 4startemplate_zpsdocnosn9.jpg

4 "With death, comes life" Stars

 photo pink-long-rosary-glass-beads-cross-in-silver-cross-necklace-for-women-men-girl_3520640_zpsqhlxwyfu.jpg
This one picks up right where Reign finishes with Jillian and Zeek on the run. Zeek has left everything behind for Jillian but she is having a hard time figuring out if she loves or hates him after everything she has found out. When it comes down to it I can totally understand why it'd be hard to say no to Zeek.
 photo zeek_zpszte228s2.jpg
So the first half of this book was a little boring and a lot slower paced as Jillian and Zeek have a lot to sort through. When these to decide to make up, they sure do it right with some smoking hot scenes. 

I got all giddy excited when we get to be back amongst some of my favourite MC men at the Devil's Dust clubhouse. Zeek's brother Lip is part of the club but will their past stop Lip and the Devil's from helping them?

So I liked when the action got going in the second half, it bought the thrill back and I really enjoyed all the different characters. The underlying 'coming of age' with Zeek discovering he is a normal person with normal feelings, he just has to learn to cope with those feelings and act accordingly.

 photo bikerkissing_zpsxyvxdyc5.gif

Jillian finds her inner 'kickass bitch' right when she needs it the most, this girl has some moves!!!

 photo jillianpunching_zpsf9kfsgye.gif

Even though I didn't love this as much as the first one, I still really enjoyed it. I think the author did a great job of setting up some great foundations for more books to come. I'll be keeping a lookout for them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic